Who is Tore Solli?

Profile
Name: Tore Solli
Birth: 07.03.86
Residence: Sandefjord
Sweetheart: Christina
Education: Completed three of four years at the teachers' college

Height: 188 cm
Weight: 75-80 kg
Max-puls: 204 (running)
Rest-puls: 33
Coach: Ivar Sletsjøe
Skating club: Sandefjord Skøiteklub
Skates: Marchese "Silver"
Suit: Nike
Favourit distanse: 3000m and 5000m
Favourit track: Vikingskipet, Hamar and Thialf, Heerenveen

Interests: Music, books, movies, PC, outdoor life
Favourit meal: Chicken, grilled salmon and scampi
Favourit drink: Cold carbonated water
Favourit music: Overview here
Favourit movies: LOTR, Harry Potter, The English Patient, Star Wars, generally movies including Alan Rickman, Nicholas Cage, Will Ferrell..
(source: toresolli.com)

development
I've always been an active person, and up through days of childhood I've dropped into gymnastics, athletics, football and speed skating, that I'm still busy with. I began speed skating when I was 10 years old. It was Ellen S. Gulliksen, my old and still good friend who persuaded me to come along to this one training, in hope for me to begin speed skating. After this one training session, you can say that it have been a good many others. I've always been trained by Ivar Sletsjøe. In all my years as a skater, I've been willing to train hard and quite passionate for what I do, but it have been specially the last years that things have started to work out for me, and then especially at the longer distances. But in the last couple of years I've also developed my self as a better all-rounder...
(source: toresolli.com)

This season
coming soon!